(必读)如何禁用更新V51(MUST READ) How To Disable Update V51

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

超级版主

积分
发表于 2023-4-1 17:06:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
v51 uses a diff android architecture... makes your cracked games (and the current crack method) not work.

As the title says. You may want to disable updates.

this isnt 100% confirmed but better safe then sorry. Lets wait and see

Here is a batch file to run to disable and enabe Oculus OS Updater Quest 2 Update Toggle Courtesy of DeliciousMeatPop on reddit

If you use PI Launcher you can disable Oculus OS Updater using the built in os updater button to disable any OTA updates

Edit: to be clear this is only on the ptc channel as of now. But could become public channel soon. Better safe than sorry

I am currently using the v51 PTC Update and i can confirm that most games with the current crack method no longer work

The V51 uses a different android architecture... making your hacked games (and current hacking methods) not work.

As the title says. You may wish to disable updates.

It's not 100% sure, but better safe than sorry. let us wait and see

Here is a batch file that runs the disable and enabe Oculus OS update task 2 update toggle provided by DeliciousMeatPop on reddit

If you use a PI launcher, you can disable the Oculus OS Updater using the built-in OS Updater button to disable any OTA updates

EDIT: To be clear, this is only on the ptc channel currently. But it might be a public channel soon. better be careful than sorry

I'm currently using the v51 PTC update and I can confirm that most games with the current hack don't work anymore

V51 使用不同的安卓架构...使您的破解游戏(以及当前的破解方法)不起作用。

正如标题所说。您可能希望禁用更新。

这不是 100% 确认的,但更安全,然后抱歉。让我们拭目以

待 这是一个批处理文件,用于禁用和禁用 Oculus OS Updater Quest 2 更新切换由 D eliciousMeatPop 在 reddit

上提供 如果您使用 PI 启动器,您可以使用内置的操作系统更新程序按钮禁用 Oculus OS 更新程序,以禁用任何 OTA 更新

编辑:需要明确的是,到目前为止,这仅在 ptc 频道上。但可能很快就会成为公共频道。安全总比后悔

好 我目前正在使用 v51 PTC 更新,我可以确认大多数使用当前破解方法的游戏不再有效

V51使用不同的安卓架构...使您的黑客游戏(以及当前的黑客方法)不起作用。

正如标题所说。您可能希望禁用更新。

这不是100%确定,但安全总比后悔好。让我们拭目以待

这是一个批处理文件,运行由Reddit上的DeliciousMeatPop提供的禁用和enabe Oculus OS更新任务2更新切换。

如果您使用 PI 启动器,则可以使用内置的操作系统更新程序按钮禁用 Oculus 操作系统更新程序,以禁用任何 OTA 更新

编辑:需要明确的是,目前仅在PTC频道上。但它可能很快就会成为一个公共频道。小心总比后悔好

我目前正在使用 v51 PTC 更新,我可以确认大多数具有当前黑客攻击的游戏不再有效

使用sidequest禁用遥测 - 入门指南 / 安全指南 / - Meta quest安装第三方应用教程 - yaosvr - Powered by Discuz!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|yaovr|yaosvr ( 闽ICP备20008518号 ) Clicky

Clicky

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 01:52